Archer AX6000 5Ghz stops working after app. 1 day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX6000 5Ghz stops working after app. 1 day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
351 Reply
Re:Archer AX6000 5Ghz stops working after app. 1 day
2019-12-30 12:31:49

@Enriquez @broxtor 

Hello, thanks for your valued reply and support. Right now, both we technical support team and the RD team focus on it; We value every feedback from end-users and we will try our best to locate this issue and fix it. So please be assured of it. 

Back to your case, considering the Archer AX6000 still does not work properly with the beta firmware installed, to do further analysis, like @broxtor said, you can plug an USB drive into the USB port and gather the system log after the unstable connection issue happened. Then we can use the log to dig deeper and wider. 

You can email us the system log or you can add an attachment here. 

Thanks for your kindly support and cooperation in advance. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-30 12:35:33

@Tito99 

Hello, we are sorry for the trouble caused here; Considering you have contacted our tech support and claimed that you can get a replacement using warranty, I believe that my colleague has done troubleshooting methods but no avail, to solve your problem quickly, my colleague suggested you to get a replacement if qualified. 

And we respect every decision you customers made, you can return it to Amazon to refund. And we hope we have an opporitunity to work with you in the near future. 

Thanks for your support and cooperation again. 

Have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-30 17:14:29

@broxtor Hi Keving, could you please send me the link of beta firmware for C3150 V2 , it will be my last chance before return the unit and get refund my money to Amazon.

best regards

Albert

Options
2019-12-30 20:39:16

@Kevin_Z 

I'm in the same situation and again Tech support offered a hardware replacement. I really do not think its hardware. Its dropping the internet connection. My phone appears to be connected wifi but digging deeper it shows no internet connection and digging even further it appears to be an IP issue. It's not my infrastructure as I installed my Link-sys back in with no issue.

Somehow it appears that the IP address via DHCP from my modem/router gets lost within the AX50 from the ethernet and wifi

Options
2019-12-31 03:25:47

@Mow 

Hello, thanks for your requesting. Per you mentioned, I found that you chatted with our technical support and were suggested to get a replacement.

If you have not returned it yet, we can do some troubleshooting. 

1. How do you connect the Archer AX50 to the main router? By its LAN port or WAN port? 

2. What is the led status of Archer AX50 when it stops working? In the meantime, with computer connected to it, please click here to get the IP address and gateway. 

3. Try to ping the gateway of main router from the local laptop and show us the ping results. 

Thanks for your support and cooperation in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options
2020-01-02 18:53:56

@Kevin_Z I returned the TP_Link and replaced it with a Netgear Unit. Identical setup and no issues for 48 hours with the Netgear.

Options
2020-01-03 00:47:41 - last edited 2020-01-03 00:52:40

@Mow Hi Mow, I did the same and buy a Linksys 8300, and all is ok!

kindest regards

Albert

Options
2020-01-03 03:25:17

@broxtor 

no issue anymore with beta firmeware after 1 month so it seems to fix my problem, before i  had to reboot after 24 or 48 hours to get 5ghz back.

when the release of the firmware will be released ? The router admin is ugly with the big "beta" printed everywhere on the page hehe

broxtor wrote

Hi,

I just bought a Archer AX6000 router. I'm having trouble with the 5 Ghz band. After a clean start up of the router the 5Ghz works fine. I have laptop, 2 phones and a tablet that can all connect to it. But after a day or so the connection is lost and I can't reconnect. The 5Ghz network is intermittend down. So, when scanning for networks sometimes the 5Ghz network is visible, but then dissapears again. This happens on all 4 devices, which make believe that the origin of the problem is with the router.

In a wifi analyzer app I see the same thing. The 5Ghz network is there, and then it isn't. Then it's back again and then it's gone again.

I updated the firmware to the latest available version, which is version 1.0.6.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Or should I return it?

Options
2020-01-03 06:01:02

@Kevin_Z 

Hi Kevin,

I also has the same problem with my AX50, I also need to get beta firmware for fixing my issue as well how can I find this firmware and when the official firmware will be released to fix this issue ?.

Thanks in advance,

Sjnote

Options
2020-01-03 12:52:58

@Kevin_Z I have a different kind of issue with the AX6000. In my case it is the UPnP. It seems to be working but it does not. I opened ticket [Request ID :##79099##] with the Spanish support, but they do not have a unit here to test. Would it be possible that this beta firmware also takes care of the UPnP issue?

The connection to my ISP (Movistar) is by PPPoE and when I manually open the required ports using Virtual Servers they work fine, but for me it is much more comfortable to use UPnP.

Another issue that I am having is not being able to acess IP 192.168.1.1 (the ISP router's IP) from a computer connected to the AX6000 (192.168.0.x). Normally I had no issues doing this when I used the M9 as a router.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Options
Related Articles