Archer AX6000 5Ghz stops working after app. 1 day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX6000 5Ghz stops working after app. 1 day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
351 Reply
Re:Archer AX6000 5Ghz stops working after app. 1 day
2020-02-22 09:31:52

@broxtor 

Thanks for the feedback. I already set the channel and the width. No real big improvement unfortunately.

<a href="https://techinfolight.xyz/">Tech Info Light </a>

Options
2020-02-28 17:19:24

Hello friends, I'm tired of waiting for a solution for this router, I ended up returning and buying an Asus, much better. Good luck to you.

Options
2020-02-29 08:11:53

Kevin_Z wrote

Hi all,

Sorry to respond late due to the Chinese Spring Festival and the Coronavirus issue.

Regarding to the unstable issue of the wireless connection which happened on the Archer AX6000, we have released a beta firmware which you can install to test its performance.

Download link:  https://topimmagini.online/buongiorno-immagini/

After you installed the beta firmware, you can take some time to test its performance. While if it still does not work well, please email us with the system log after the unstable connection issue happened and then we can do further troubleshooting and try to fix it.

Note:

1. The beta firmware support the feature to get the system log automatically with an USB drive plugged. That is to say, you can plug an USB hard drive into the USB port to get the system log.

2. Then you can email us support@tp-link.com with the log and a description of your current issue attached.

May it help and thanks for your support and patience.

Good day.

I actually have the same problem with the 5ghz wifi. I bought the ax6000 today and 5ghz wifi stops working after an hour or so. I rebooted the router and it works again for minutes or an hour. I can connect to the 2.4ghz network, that one doesn't seem to go down. I can still see the 5ghz network in android and in windows, but when trying to connect to it, it says 'failed to connect'. 

Options
2020-02-29 17:42:28 - last edited 2020-02-29 23:26:11

@GotTheJob Your mistake was not having checked this forum before buying,I made the same mistake, but I already returned it to Amazon.

Options
2020-02-29 18:02:04

@AdrielBs 

The same thing happened to me, and in addition to having to return it, I lost time and a lot of money for the cost of international shipping and customs charges that nobody will return to me. This company are scammers.

Options
2020-02-29 23:03:13

At the end, all we are on the same page, where there is no option for return. I hope, the company will issue the new firmware sooner than later and the problems will be gone. In the meantime, what helps in my case is described in this topic. I have an EU version. I uploaded the beta firmware. In the 5 GHz settings i just fix the channel width to 160 MHz na fix the channel number to 44. Additionally scheduled the device reset once a week. Since 3 months, I don't have the problems any more. Waiting to new firmware I suggest to You to do this workaround and check.

Options
2020-03-02 10:06:14

@GotTheJob @Ripon2020 

Hello, you can try to install the beta firmware attached on my previous reply which has been marked as the best solution. 

Then you can take some time to test its performance. 

Any updates, be free to let us know. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-03-02 10:08:16

@AdrielBs @Tito99 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused here; we totally understand your feeling and frustration. 

We have released a beta firmware to help you customers to solve your issue, and at the same time, our engineers are working on it. 

Hope there will be an opportunity to work with you in the near future. 

Best regards. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-03-02 10:09:49

@Enriquez 

Thanks for your sharing and support for the whole time. 

Our engineers are working on it now, and we would do our best to improve the performance of the product. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-03-02 12:25:09

I'm using the Beta Firmware (1.0.7 Build 20191203 rel.80781(5553)) and 5Ghz signal is so poor and I can't stay connected more then 15 minutes to it.

The 2,4Ghz signal is good.

It's pretty sad that TP-Link didn't fixed it yet... shame on you...

Options
Related Articles