10 Mbps between devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

10 Mbps between devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
10 Mbps between devices
10 Mbps between devices
2019-11-10 18:58:14
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I am transferring files between two computers and both show they are connected at 100 Mbps.  One device is hardwired to one Deco and the other to a second Deco.  The maaximum speed I get is 10 Mbps.  Is this normal or is there a setting that I am missing?

Options
2 Reply
Re:10 Mbps between devices
2019-11-11 02:31:14

@kcteseniar 

What is the current network diagram? How do you connect the Deco and computers together? 

How do you transfer the file? Please show us a screenshot with the transferring speed. 

What about the actual speed you get from the Deco, is it normal? 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options
Re:10 Mbps between devices
2019-11-11 03:15:15

@Kevin_Z 

My desktop is connected directly to a Deco via ethernet.  I have a server connected to a 100 Mbps switch and the other Deco is connected to that.  Both the server and my desktop show 100 Mbps connections.  If I attempted to transfer two files at the same time it halves the speed between the two files.I attached some pictures of the ethernet status and transfer speeds.  I also tried transfering a file that is wired into the same switch as my server and was getting 110 Mbps transfer on the switch that the server, computer, and Deco are all connected to.

Thanks for the help.

Desktop Status:

Server Status:

Transfer from server to desktop:

Transfer multiple files from server to desktop:

Transfer file on the switch:

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 605

Replies: 2

Related Articles