Tp link wireless adaptor archer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-11 20:59:13
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My laptop a hp pavilion stopped working on the internet in June and I got a archer t2u adaptor and the internet on the laptop worked fine until last night the status light stopped working, I decided to uninstall everything and reinstall it as I still had the install CD, I made sure all drivers had been deleted when I put the CD in and scan for the adaptor it did not show up and the status light has not come back on, anyone got any ideas thanks for any help

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tp link wireless adaptor archer
2019-11-12 05:36:21

@Noob_liam 

What is the operating system of your hp computer? 

Please go to computer management-device manager-network adapter page to verify whether you can find the TP-Link adapter.

And please double click it and tell us the current device status. 

Try to go to program page to ensure that the driver has been uninstalled and try to reinstall the driver from official website. 

Good day.

Options
2019-11-12 10:00:39

@Kevin_Z 

It's windows 10 64. Bit

On computer manager network adaptors tp link adaptor is not on there

Had to sit next to router but Downloaded drivers from website as far as I can tell CD still not picking up adaptor 

Options
2019-11-13 07:45:16

@Noob_liam 

Below is the download link of the driver for Archer T2U.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/archer-t2u/#Driver

Note: Please verify the hardware version first. 

And if the network adapter does not show up under device manager page, try to change another USB port to plug it and verify whether there is any device disappeared and re-appreared during you unplug it and plug it back. 

Besides, try to change another computer to give it a go, if it still cannot be recoginized, you can contact the retailer or the local tech support to check the warranty policy. 

Good day.

Options