plex remote acces and archer c58

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-15 20:32:57
Model: Archer C58HP  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20180717 Rel. 74530

I am having problems, rather it is impossible for me to have remote access with my plex server, and everything since I bought larcher c58. before I had an old tplink that I never had problems. Since I bought this new router, I have lost access, for example, from my phone to the firetv to see the phone on TV, the remote access of the plex server, and other issues. I do not know what happens, if the firewalls of the router or you have to configure the ports one by one. but windows firewall is not because I have disabled everything and it remains the same, and before I had everything exactly as now but it worked with the previous router

Options
1 Reply
Re:plex remote acces and archer c58
2019-11-18 05:38:04

@Eingel 

What is the current network diagram? How do you connect the plex server to the Archer C58HP? Have you ever tried to open the port for the plex server to access it remotely? 

And please ensure that the phone and TV are in the same network, you can try to ping the TV from the phone and see the corresponding result. 

Besides, what is the model number of the old TP-Link router? Have you ever done any settings to make these services work? 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 902

Replies: 1