Adapter tl-wn725n runs out of internet when I start browsing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-20 14:57:45 - last edited 2019-11-21 13:48:08
Model: TL-WN725N  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: idk where to see

Hello, I would like to ask for help with an error:

Adapter tl-wn725n runs out of internet when I start browsing, sometimes just loses the connection and I have to reconnect the adapter on my computer to get it working again. And sometimes all the networks nearby disappear, and I can't connect to any. Just reconnecting the adapter to the computer.

Note: This started to happen two days ago when I formatted my computer, I'm sure it's driver. Before I had Windows 10, I had this same problem but I managed to fix it, now I do not remember how I made this fix.

On the tp-link site the adapter V1 does not give me an installation file for Windows 10, however as I typed it, before I used it.
Grateful for the help.

Greetings from Brazil!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Adapter tl-wn725n runs out of internet when I start browsing
2019-11-27 11:14:53

@Pessoa 

First, please ensure that the adapter can get good wifi signal from the main router, you can move them closer to each other.

And you can change some wireless settings of the router, like wireless channel and channel width. 

Try to reinstall the driver from the official website. The instruction to install it on Windows 10 is https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/920/

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2437

Replies: 1