Disconnection Issue in AP mod

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-23 18:40:53
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20190115 rel.57239(4555)

Hello,

I usually experience dicconnection issue when i use this router in wifi mod. I connected router to my ips router with ethernet cable and working mode is AP. In a hour this issue occurs several times and downloads or progresses interrupted. There is no newer firmware than device has. I changed wifi channels and diasble mimo however these does not help. Anyone faced with this problem? Is there know solutions? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Disconnection Issue in AP mod
2019-11-25 03:34:05

@rainalert 

What is the network diagram? Is it modem--ISP router--Archer C60( AP mode)? 

Are you still connected to the C60's wifi but no internet or you disconnect from it totally when it stops working? 

At that time, please connect your computer to the LAN port of Archer C60 directly to verify whether you can get internet from it and click here to get the IP address and gateway. 

In the meantime, try to connect your computer to the ISP router by wired cable to test the network connection.

And you can change another ethernet port and ethernet cable to connect the Archer C60 to the ISP router. 

Besides, you can hard reset the Archer C60 and reconfigure to give it a go. 

May it help. 

Options
Re:Disconnection Issue in AP mod
2019-12-02 06:15:26 - last edited 2019-12-02 06:16:40

@Kevin_Z 

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The network diagram is

ISP router ---cable--- Archer C60 (AP mod) ---wireless-- Cellular Phone

|

cable

|

pc

The disconnection issue lasts only few seconds (may be 5 to 10 secs) after that my cellular phone can reconnect internet succesfully wihout doing anything. During this time wifi icon with exclamation mark appears. i can not check if the wired pc have connection issue or not during this short period. This happens once an hour/2 hours. Normally my pc don't have any connection problem when i work with it. So i can suppose that ISP router don't have any issue.

However i found a temporary solution for this. I have disabled mimo mod and no disconnection issue occured after that. (My first post i said it did not work. i did not observe it carefully) I have looked for a new firmware however the router have the last one. 

Thanks,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 572

Replies: 2

Related Articles