PC connects, mobile phone - password incorrect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-28 10:13:00
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20190124

Hi there,

I have the problem that my PC connects fine to my range extender extended WIFI but my Iphone XR does not and keeps saying "incorrect password" when I try to connect to the same WIFI...

I have 2 extenders (RE 450) and I seems my mobile phone does this only with one of the 2 extenterder the so I'm kind of puzzled... Both extenders have the same setup.

I kept the same SSIDs for the extended WIFI as my original ones.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Kris

Options
3 Reply
Re:PC connects, mobile phone - password incorrect
2019-11-29 10:41:16

@kdoogie 

Hello, is it possible  to verify which extender's wifi you have connected? If so, you can power up the "affected extender" only and verify whether you can connect to it. 

And you can swap their locations and verify whether it is the extender itself or the network environment. 

Besides, to locate this issue, it is recommended to give them different network names and then verify whether you can connect to the extender with your iPhone XR. 

Any updates, please let us know. 

Options
2019-12-06 01:52:18 - last edited 2019-12-06 01:53:11

Read my Blog : Swachata par Nibandh

Options
2020-11-02 03:39:07
Hello I have the same issue. I moved into a new apartment but I can't connect neither my android phone nor my pc to it as it keep giving incorrect password error when the password is definitely correct. Please something need to be done urgently
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 824

Replies: 3