TL-WR941HP V.2 Bandwidth Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-02 10:57:12
Model: TL-WR941HP  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: TL-WR941HP(UN)_V2_171225

Why this router have no BANWIDTH CONTROL...i cant configure the INGRESS and EGRESS of every PC connected to this ROUTER...QoS seems not very effective in distributing the BANDWIDTH...Any people do manage to downgrade or change the firmware in this MODEL TL-WR941HP V2???

P.S

MODEL TL-WR941HP V1.  does have bandwidth control i saw it on youtube and why on version it doesnt exist anymore???

Please TP=LINK fix this firmware on V2..please

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WR941HP V.2 Bandwidth Control
2019-12-03 03:37:26

@Keithz 

As you know, the TL-WR941HP supports QoS instead of bandwidth control now; compared to bandwidth control, the QoS is more flexible and effective; it can make the total bandwidth be used more efficiently. 

While I do understand that you want to limit sepcific bandwidth of your clients; we have noted that and we will forward it to our product engineer team so that they can work on it later. 

FYI, the hardware version cannot be downgraded/upgraded. 

May it help. 

Options
Re:TL-WR941HP V.2 Bandwidth Control
2019-12-04 10:51:14

@Kevin_Z  yes thanks for giving concern on my call about the model hopefully tp link will add another firmware to support ingress and egress in every ip or a bandwidth control connected on the router..

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 1275

Replies: 2

Related Articles