Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Help
Help
2019-12-03 20:07:13
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey I have tp-link archer c50 wireless Ac 1200 dual band wifi router and wondering how many wifi connections will this handle..I have about 15 smart bulbs and 4 smart plugins and plus few phones and other things that use wifi and my wifi is all ways kicking our phones of or kicking my lights of line..we have slow internet speed it's 5 mbps not looking for more speed just more wifi connections..bell said mine only has 9..will the tp-link handle more ? Thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Help
2019-12-04 06:27:17

@Kfx400 

For your information, the recommended clients for the Archer C50 is 15 to keep the performance, including the speed and stability. While the maximum wireless clients can up to 60,  please notice that with more devices connected, the burden for the router will be heavier, and the performance will be affected correspondingly. 

While if you do not care the speed and just want to build up the wireless connection, you can give it a go. 

Note: Please confirm the warranty/return policy with retailer in advance, if it does not satisfy your needs, you can return it. 

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 250

Replies: 1

Related Articles