HS110 disable On/Off button in S/W

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS110 disable On/Off button in S/W

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:HS110 disable On/Off button in S/W
2021-05-04 04:06:49

@Kevin_Z 

I would also like the ability to lock the power switch, as well as have an optional notification when powering down device. I don't see how this issue hasn't been addressed yet after 2 years since OP posted this thread. 

Options
2021-12-24 01:16:14

Yeah, I'm considering buying 10 more of these switches and using it for mission critical stuff like computers, and I don't want to add them if I can accidentally turn a server off accidentally while checking the energy usage. 

Options
2022-01-03 02:33:05

@RobbyMo or you can opensource it...to help your product grow... by the community that likes the product but just needs a little more than you  as company are willing or able to currently provide... would also like to be able to turn on or off manually.... on the device example... my lamp... would like to turn on, off manually not just with the Kasa app...

Options
Related Articles