Is tp link a good brand?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is tp link a good brand?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Is tp link a good brand?
Is tp link a good brand?
2019-12-10 09:05:35
Model: AC500  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I’ve done some research and I need to order a new router today to have it for Friday. I was told to stay away from Netgear ( currently there is a sale on a netgesr router on amazon, not sure if it’s any good) and Linksys I’m looking st the tp link archer ac1900 but I hear mixed reviews on it. There’s so many choices I can’t decide and I’m down to the last minute Any help?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Is tp link a good brand?
2019-12-10 09:16:26

@wolfkinara 

take tp link you will not regret. I had a similar problem I purchased tp-link wifi ac1200 and am very satisfied

Options
2019-12-10 12:32:47

@wolfkinara 

We have some AC1900 products, could you please tell me the model nummber? Is it Archer C9 or something else? 

Besides, is there any specific network request and then we can verify whether this TP-Link router can satisfy your needs or not. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-02-29 23:24:03

@wolfkinara 

NO, THEY ARE NOT GOOD BRAND, MOST OLD ROUTER... EVEN THEY HAVE PROBLEM, THEY DONT HAVE ANY UPDATE, JUST PUSH YOU TO BUY NEW MODEL

Options
2020-03-01 04:52:03

@wolfkinara I would never recommend tplink products. See my post regarding the poor firmware support. I should have gone with the Asus routers, I regret it now

Options
2020-03-02 15:34:49

@wolfkinara Well, these support forums are only visited by people who have problems so looks like the wrong question to ask here laugh

I have to say I have a few TP-Link devices (smart plugs, a camera and a router), so far quite happy and working perfectly (or at least fulfulling expectations for the price, I'm not asking the same to a 40€ router than to a 200€ one). If after three or four years no new features or security patches are coming, well, that happens with any brand (Samsung TVs, D-Link cameras, etc. to name a few of the times I've suffered it).

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 4466

Replies: 5

Related Articles