Password for TP link is not the same as for wireless router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Password for TP link is not the same as for wireless router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Password for TP link is not the same as for wireless router
2020-10-14 10:47:02

@Mags12  no I never managed to get it sorted at all. Tried another similar product and had the same issue. These things are supposed to be plug and play pretty much but they seem to require a degree in IT to get set up and the "help" was pretty much gobeldy gook without such knowledge. I gave up in the end.

Options
Re:Password for TP link is not the same as for wireless router
2021-05-05 15:44:14

@mustbnuts I've had the same problem.  Extended network password is completely different to the router password, it's also some ridiculous 50 digit password.....plug and play..yeah sure.  Before someone comes and says reset blabalbla do one.  I'll be posting a comprehensive review of this product and how misleading it is

Options
Re:Password for TP link is not the same as for wireless router-Solution
2021-05-06 09:38:30 - last edited 2021-12-02 10:55:13

Hello everyone, 
Thank you all for providing feedback here, we have an instruction that may help resolve'extender password is not the same as wireless router' or  ' wireless devices unable to connect to Wi-Fi extender' concern , please check out thread here for details:
[Troubleshooting]  Unable to Connect to WiFi Extender Saying Incorrect Password

Feel free to comment in the above thread and let us know if that works for you. 
Thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles