Mesh X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mesh X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mesh X60
Mesh X60
2019-12-21 18:52:42

I need to buy new mesh. and may want to buy the Deco X60. But when does it come in stores ??.

Why is there so little informationcrying Normally no one is reluctant about advertising. coom on TP-link

If it takes too long, then I'll buy something else.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Mesh X60
2019-12-23 07:19:42

@carlo3 

Hello, the estimated launch time is still unsure; you can contact the sales department to get some specific answer. 

https://www.tp-link.com/about-us/contact/

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-30 06:29:13

I have written but received no reply. come on TP link, come with a date.

Options
2019-12-30 12:05:49

@carlo3 

Hello, we do want to offer a date also, but we could not. We need be responsible for you customers and we need ensure the good performance of our products; 

As an official staff, we want to give you the accurate news; while the release of new firmware involves with multiple departments and engineers; the estimated release date varies due to the actual progress and the performance tests. 

What we can say is the same -- keep an eye on official website or contact the sales department to get the updates.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-30 15:52:23

@carlo3 want to buy the Deco X60.

Options
2019-12-30 15:52:42

@carlo3 want to buy the Deco X60.

Options
2019-12-30 16:48:59

@gaana Yes I would like to. What do you meanindecision