Language problem with my new router TL-WDR8690

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-22 12:37:03 - last edited 2019-12-23 08:40:02
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello.

1st: my model is NOT A2300 - in menu no present this model !!

Before Month I bought router TL-WDR8690 from Aliexpress, but when I receive it, I see only chinese language, android app too and I can't set my router properly. I set only base settings and now I have Internet, but I i want to tune the rest of this great router's capabilities, because manual and all menus is under Chinese language.

Can someone help me with firmware for English user and short manual how I can flash this router?

thanks in advance

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Language problem with my new router TL-WDR8690-Solution
2019-12-23 08:39:30 - last edited 2019-12-23 08:40:02

@AdamGomez 

Hello, the TL-WDR8690 is a wireless router sold in mainland of China, that is why the user manual / Web UI is written in Chinese. 

It is suggested to contact the specific tech support team  to verify whether you can change the system language to English. 

Below is the contact info: fae@tp-link.com.cn. They can provide English service.

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Language problem with my new router TL-WDR8690
2019-12-22 23:14:27

I'm also facing this porblem. Hope you will get response soon so it will also help me out.

Options
Re:Language problem with my new router TL-WDR8690-Solution
2019-12-23 08:39:30 - last edited 2019-12-23 08:40:02

@AdamGomez 

Hello, the TL-WDR8690 is a wireless router sold in mainland of China, that is why the user manual / Web UI is written in Chinese. 

It is suggested to contact the specific tech support team  to verify whether you can change the system language to English. 

Below is the contact info: fae@tp-link.com.cn. They can provide English service.

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Language problem with my new router TL-WDR8690
2020-07-17 00:58:04

Buenas noches @AdamGomez, tambien tengo el mismo problema y me gustaria saber si te entregaron algun Firmware en ingles o en español que nos compartas.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4719

Replies: 3

Related Articles