App giving password error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-23 17:35:48
Model: TL-WA855RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have a number of devices all connected to the range extender and they all work, I can log in to my profile in the app with no issues, but when I look for my device (the range extender) in the app to see how many devices are connected to it, it asks me for the password and it always tells me that it's incorrect although I am using the same password I use to log in to my profile.

How do I fix this?

PS software is up to date, I just checked.

Options
1 Reply
Re:App giving password error
2019-12-24 03:07:23

@Manu74 

Hello, did you use the same password which you used to access the Tether app? 

Try to use admin which is the default login password and verify whether it works. 

Besides, have you ever created any login password when you firstly setup the extender? If so, please use that one. 

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 353

Replies: 1

Related Articles