Archer C50 V4 unable to enable WDS feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-24 01:59:40
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 190125

Hi, Iv'e just purchased a new Archer C50 V4 router to use it as an access point for my parent's house.  They have an Archer C7 v5 in their living room and I bought the C50 V4 to install it in their main room because the wireless signal is to weak with only one wireless router.

I've tried configuring the C50 v4 as an access point, but I'm unable to find the option to enable WDS on the router. I recently updated to version 190125 hoping that the option appears on this version, but it's almost the same.  Even though your faq articles show that there's a WDS option in the 2.4Ghz wireless settings in this router options it doesn't appear.

Is there another way to enable WDS in this router?

Please advise!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C50 V4 unable to enable WDS feature
2019-12-24 02:53:47

@George24 

Hello, Archer C5 V4 supports WDS bridging function.

Login to the web UI and then go to wireless-basic settings and verify whether you can see the enable WDS function.

Otherwise, go to system tools-system parameters and check whether you can find it. 

Besides, please ensure that the Archer C50 works in router mode first.

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3017

Replies: 1

Related Articles