Re450 Range Extender Support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-30 03:50:38 - last edited 2019-12-30 11:07:46

Hi,

I used the TP link chat to try and resolve some connection issues and was asked for a contact number so that a technician could call me back. I received a call from a call centre in India who asked for access to my computer before advising me that I had an infected network. He then proceeded to try and sell me a subscription to protect my router network after he offered to sort out the problem. Seems like a scam to me and I am surprised it appeared from the TP Link support page.

Any similar experiences?

I have sent an email to the support address and am awaiting a response.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Re450 Range Extender Support
2019-12-30 11:06:59 - last edited 2019-12-30 11:07:46

@Cruzer 

Do you have the call number of the call center? Generally speaking, our tech support won't sell anything to your customers.

Meanwhile, do you have the link of the livechat? If so, please give it to us.

Besides, I tried to check the support email system with your email address but no result yet.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 622

Replies: 1

Related Articles