AX50 Access Point Loses Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-31 00:42:20
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Over the last few days my wifi-clients would lose Internet connection. It appears to be connected wifi but no internet. Upon further investigation, the error on my phone is unable to get IP address.

I've been able to repeat the error. Everytime I move between wifi spot into the AX50 it will not pickup the internet connection. 

My current setup is 

1. Modem/router/wifi/dhcp server
  2. Wifi access point, one end of the house
  3. Wifi access point, other end of the house. (Previous access point worked fine, tried the AX50 and problems)

All Wifi same SSID, separate channels to avoid conflict on both 2.4 & 5 ghz

Prior to the AX50 I was able to seamless move around around without internet interuption.

Now with the AX50, if I re-boot the AX50 and start with my phone I am able to walk around with no issue but once I leave the AX50 coverage and go back the wifi stays connected but I get the no internet connection.

I tried to duplicate most of the setting from my older access point to the ax50.

Any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX50 Access Point Loses Internet
2020-01-02 05:53:13

@Mow 

Hello, I replied to you on this thread earlier.  

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/175434?replyId=392016

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2429

Replies: 1

Related Articles