USB vs PCI

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

USB vs PCI

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
USB vs PCI
USB vs PCI
2020-01-02 13:53:49 - last edited 2020-02-24 11:43:18

Hi.

I need a WiFi adapter for mi desktop PC. I use it to play online, watch HQ videos and downloads. I was wondering if you know any difference between USB and PCI connection. Do you found one better? Wich one would you suggest for the use I'll give to it? 

(I was going buy Archer t2u plus but then I saw the PCI ones and got to ask).

Thanks in advance!

Julián.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:USB vs PCI-Solution
2020-01-04 07:10:56 - last edited 2020-02-24 11:43:18

@Julian0394 

Hello, Julian, you can see the difference from their appearance. The Archer T2U( USB adapters) can be plugged into the USB port of your device to get wireless connection, while the PCI/PCI-e adapter need plug into the PCI/PCI-e slot. 

And the supports OS version varies due to different models of the network adapter. 

The Archer T2U can help you to get wireless connection if there is USB port available and your OS version of PC is supported by T2U.

May it help. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:USB vs PCI-Solution
2020-01-04 07:10:56 - last edited 2020-02-24 11:43:18

@Julian0394 

Hello, Julian, you can see the difference from their appearance. The Archer T2U( USB adapters) can be plugged into the USB port of your device to get wireless connection, while the PCI/PCI-e adapter need plug into the PCI/PCI-e slot. 

And the supports OS version varies due to different models of the network adapter. 

The Archer T2U can help you to get wireless connection if there is USB port available and your OS version of PC is supported by T2U.

May it help. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 502

Replies: 1

Related Articles