Admin Login Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Admin Login Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Admin Login Issue
Admin Login Issue
2020-01-03 12:41:41
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When I try to log in my router admin panel it said "Request Time Out" 

Note: I am linked my router with my Gmail account.

Options
6 Reply
Re:Admin Login Issue
2020-01-04 00:39:17

@Obydur 

i have the same issue with my c60. after a while i'm not able to connect to the router.

i don't know if it's due to the use of tether app.

the only option i have is to reset to the factory.

i'm very pissed of !!

Options
2020-01-06 09:41:59

@Obydur @monsteraxr 

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience caused; try to change another web browser or another devices to access the web UI.

And you can reboot the router to give it a go.

Still the same, you can reset it and login to the web UI; after that, please correct  the time settings, you even can change it to a wrong one and then change it back to the correct Time zone. 

May it help. 

Options
2020-01-06 18:21:10

@Obydur 

Hi:

When i try to log in the Router C60, it "Said" Request time out.  It comes back to every time I work for a long time, because there is another problem, which is to be forced to reconnect very very often. If you turn your back for a few minutes to do something else, on your return you must reconnect.

I tried your advice and the problem comes back anyway.
Double the free time between 2 connections, and solve the problem.

Thank you. Geo5

Options
2020-01-07 02:32:51

@Geo5 

Hello, do you use the cloud account to access the web UI? When it shows request time out, can you login to the Tether app with the same account, and can you login to the cloud website? 

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/ 

Did you solve the connection issue by double the lease time which is the free time between two connections? 

Have you ever tried to unbind the account and login to the web UI to correct the system time and change NTP server? After that, you can re-bind it to the cloud account. 

May it help. 

Options
2020-01-07 03:48:33

@Obydur 

Hello: I regret a lot, but I don't know either of them !!!!
I was see on the link you left me, but it talks about: (Note: tpCamera APP can only be used in iOS 9.0 or higher / Android 4.4 or higher.)
it's for phones.
It's been 10 years that it worked before without these apps. I don't understand why it doesn't work and I can't find the error.

No I have not solved the connection problem.
(To correct the system time) I checked and the time is correct.
For the rest I don't understand ....

Thank you for your help and your advice. Geo.

Options
2020-07-03 18:18:21
Tansfar rauter to rauter
Tansfar rauter to rauter
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 857

Replies: 6

Related Articles