Archer C60: impossible to login the router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-04 15:02:34
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm not able to log in the router. it always says «request time out».

i tried wired and wireless, another pc and browser. i shut it down and restart...

i can't keep factory reseting it !!! this is very annoying !!!

ps: i use the tether app on my iPhone.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer C60: impossible to login the router
2020-01-07 03:12:45

@monsteraxr 

Hello, try to unbind the router via the Tether app first.

And then login to the web UI with the local admin password.  Once you logged in, you can go to advanced-system tools-system time page to correct the system time; you can change it to a wrong time zone and change it back, besides, you can customize the NTP server manually.

After that, you can rebind it to the cloud account and verify whether it wroks. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-01-07 19:11:54

@Kevin_Z 

Hi,

Before i start i have a few questions.

if i unbind the router from the tether app, will i be able to login ? because for the local admin, i just changed the username, it didn't required a password.

then, for the first time, i didn't know what NTP server to use, so i set the time manually. What server may i use to set automatically the time.

Thanks for the reply.

Options
2020-01-09 06:03:09

@monsteraxr 

Hello, after you unbind the router from Tether app, you can login to the web UI via the local login credentials; it should be password if only one box needed to be required. You can give it a go first. 

You can get some NTP servers online and enter them manually; and you can correct the Time zone. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-01-10 19:37:18

@Kevin_Z 

Hello,

I unbind the router from the Tether app (i also disconnected my account from the app).

Then i type 192.168.0.1 it always brings me to the web UI asking for email and password for the account.

No way to get into the router with the local credentials...

Options
2020-01-10 22:22:26

@monsteraxr 

is there a chance that i checked something that make the router accessible only from the app or web interface ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1474

Replies: 5

Related Articles