Speed/Signals optimization

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-06 20:23:25 - last edited 2020-02-24 11:59:11
Model: AP300  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hello,My Question Is How Can I Increase the Signal Range of My Router.If any Way To Increase It Kindly Provide Me Solution.Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Speed/Signals optimization-Solution
2020-01-07 02:55:37 - last edited 2020-02-24 11:59:11

@joraya3280 

Hello, what is the model number of your TP-Link device? 

You can adjust the wireless settings of the main router to improve the wifi settings, including wireless channel and channel width.

Besides, you can relocate the router or change the position of the antenna to give it a go.

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Speed/Signals optimization-Solution
2020-01-07 02:55:37 - last edited 2020-02-24 11:59:11

@joraya3280 

Hello, what is the model number of your TP-Link device? 

You can adjust the wireless settings of the main router to improve the wifi settings, including wireless channel and channel width.

Besides, you can relocate the router or change the position of the antenna to give it a go.

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 1

Related Articles