Internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Internet connection
Internet connection
2020-01-08 19:24:22
Model: TL-WA901ND  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have bought this to link to get wi-fi in my summer house. I have an ethernet cable coming from my sky broadband router in my house into my summer house and have connected that to this access point. I then done the set up on my phone and when I finished it said WiFi connected but no internet????

Please help as I don't know what to do!!

Many thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet connection
2020-01-10 08:08:36

@Floydy 

Hello, for your information, the TL-WA901ND should be plug and play; if there is no internet access, please connect your computer to that ethernet cable from the Sky broadband  and test whether you can access internet. 

If not, then you need do some troubleshooting on it; as long as the computer can get internet from the ethernet cable directly, with no configuration needed, the access point will work.

If it works well, you can hard reset the TL-WA901ND and try to assign a static IP for it to give it a go.

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 659

Replies: 1

Related Articles