Best, simplest way to securely connect into my own home network remotely?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-17 18:27:12 - last edited 2020-01-22 04:16:54

What's the best performing yet simplest way to connect to my home network while away from home?

Currently I have a Pi3+ with PiVPN on it that uses OpenVPN. I connect from my phone or my laptop and they operate basicallyeasybib  like being on the home WiFi. But I wonder if there is a better way? I also have an always on Windows 10 machine in my network.

I'm wondering mainly if there's something simpler? And faster? I rarely change phone or laptop so forget how it's setup and have to re-google what I did every time I add a device. It also feels a bit clunky generating certificates and getting them off fedloan  the Pi, and I'm sure it's also s irs.gov low, but that's probably because it's a Pi3.

Any suggestions? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Best, simplest way to securely connect into my own home network remotely?
2020-01-19 07:36:07

@KaidenJuan 

Hello, do you have any TP-Link device? 

Except to connect to the home network remotely more quickly and safer, is there any other network request? 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 622

Replies: 1