Parent Control add more time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-20 12:20:00
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 Build 20190812 Rel. 54023

Hi

I have enable the Parental control with 2 hours a day. Is it possible in a easy way to extend time for my kids or do I have to change daily limit forward and back again.

Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Parent Control add more time
2020-01-21 02:28:18

@aikkon 

Hello, once you set up the parental control for some device, there will be a profile appears, and you can click it and choose Time Controls to change the limit time. 

May it help. 

Options
2020-01-21 06:27:11

@Kevin_Z 

hi Kevin,

thanks for your answer, but what I want is to extend time just for current day if the kids have behaved. And the next day the time go back to normal automatic.

thanks

Options
2021-01-28 23:59:20

@aikkon I would love to have this option also.  A way to just extend kids time, if they have behaved, or asked for more.  Or a way to temporarily disable the parental controls?  Once my kid runs out of time, the only way I see to give him more is to go in and change the time limit... but then I have to remember to change the time limit back after he is done, which is extra work.  Most other parental controls I've used have given me the ability to just press a button and "extend timer by 1 hour" or something like that, for that day only.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 683

Replies: 3