(No Internet access) problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-02 08:57:26
Model: Deco P7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

Hello. I recent got the 3x P7 pack and until recently it's been working perfectly. But yesterday all devices have unable to connect to the Internet. I haven't changed any Internet settings and my main router is still connected to the Internet without any problems so I've narrowed it down to a M5 problem. I've tried rebooting it which is a temporary fix but only lasts for an hour or so. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:(No Internet access) problems
2020-02-04 09:52:17

@Conal 

Hello, what is the current network diagram? How do you connect these devices together?

What is the led status of Deco units when there is no internet access?

Try to relocate the Deco units or swap the location between slave Deco and main Deco to give it a go. Below is the instruction:

https://www.tp-link.com/nl/support/faq/2400/

Besides, you can connect the main Deco to the modem only and verify whether you have the same issue.

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 1

Related Articles