HS110 does not reconnect after router reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-03 12:47:53
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Hello,

after a router reboot HS110 does not reconnect, needs unplugging and the pluggingin again to be recognised by router and KASA App.

Any idea what I could to improve this situation? For example: Router connection drops, a scheduled reboot of the router is inititated thru a HS110, after succesful router reboot only 50% of my HS110 fleet shows up in the App.

Thanks TL

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS110 does not reconnect after router reboot
2020-02-13 02:36:25
Since some of the plugs are able to reconnect automatically after router support, please swap the locations of the plugs to see if the problem happens on the same plug or same location. Besides, you could also try to change the 2.4G WiFi settings of your router, like WiFi channel, channel width etc., make sure those plugs are connected to router WiFi instead of extender. Hope it helps! and have a nice day!
Options
Re:HS110 does not reconnect after router reboot
2020-06-30 04:41:24

@Tho-Mas try setting a static IP address for the HS10 in your router's wifi settings. Look under DHCP Server settings (or similar.)

It's fixed mine failing to reconnect.

Options