Airprint issues : not able to print with tp link deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-10 18:26:41
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

am not able to connect my WIFI hp printer to our to deco link m9. 
Yes printer sees Wifi network but there seems to be no real access? Tp link app does not see the printer as a new device as well? Connecting with Ethernet cable also does not work?

can anyone help?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Airprint issues : not able to print with tp link deco
2020-02-17 02:48:05

@Bazztiaan 

Hello, does wifi printer connect to the Deco network but no internet access or it cannot connect to it at all? 

If it is the former one, please verify whether the printer has obtained valid IP address and gateway. 

In the meantime, please confirm whether you have setup static IP for the HP printer. 

Besides, you can connect the main Deco to the modem only and test whether it works. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-07-04 02:28:55

@Kevin_Z 

i have the same issue. MY HP Wireless 410 printer sees the SSID but cant join... I get this message: 
(I chose the SSID from the refresh list)

Issue: The network name (SSID) you entered manually could not be found.
Solution: Check that your wireless router is powered on.  When manually entering your network name (SSID), make sure you enter it exactly including upper and lower case letters and any spaces.

Options
2020-12-22 23:54:50

@Kevin_Z   Can you confirm my conclusion after many hours of investigation?  I've discovered that devices with a Static IP address (printer, NAS) cannot be connected via the Deco M9+ ethernet port.  (M9+ in Access Point mode and used as wifi extender).  Laptops & PC's with a dynamic address will connect to both ethernet ports perfectly, but not devices with static ips.  Is this correct or is there a different reason?  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4438

Replies: 3

Related Articles