Translation of vital pages necessary

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-11 10:27:41
Model: TL-WR840N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had the misfortune of purchasing a TP-Link router in Ukraine.  I am unable to manage it as the information is only available in Russian even though I and the router are located and being used in Ukraine.  Not a single international language is available (Eng, German, French) just Russian.  \

Ukraine, the country has an official language which is known by everyone living here.  It it taught in schools, and has been the exclusive language of education for years.

Have you done this on purpose?  Because this is CRAZY disrespectful!!!

Will never purchase your products again and will recommend everyone to stay away from them.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Translation of vital pages necessary
2020-02-12 03:29:30

@zup 

Hello, you can contact the local tech support to get some specific help; whether they can help you to make router work first; and if you need enable any feature, you can let them know and get some help.

https://www.tp-link.com/ru-ua/support/contact-technical-support/

Or you can return it and get a router which supports Ukrainian.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Translation of vital pages necessary
2020-02-15 13:31:46

@Kevin_Z Maybe you don't speak English...I just explained that everything is in Russian...which I don't understand.  So submit a request in what way hit every word and hope I'm sending a request someplace that speaks Ukrainian.  Google won't translate the page because the page itself is self-identifying as Ukrainian....Why lie by putting up the option if all you've done is copy and pasted the russian and slapped a different label on it....  The nice thing is that it alterted me that this company has no respect for people and supports Russian imperialist intentions and therefore I can scream from the rooftops to freedom loving people everywhere to not buy their products.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 2

Related Articles