Usb 3.0 problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Usb 3.0 problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Usb 3.0 problem
Usb 3.0 problem
2020-02-16 22:28:40
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Router losing ssd, connected to usb 3.0 port. From one pc i put file to my ftp , from another pc unable to connect to same ftp in same network, i need to connect to router ui and every time scan in device settings, after that works again untill next same file sharing. Again same problem trying upload syslog.

File:
syslog-2020-02-17.logDownload
Options
6 Reply
Re:Usb 3.0 problem
2020-02-17 08:54:01

@AndriusVs 

Thanks for your information, we checked the system log attached, no useful information found. We will do further analysis to locate this issue and try to fix it. 

1. How many devices connect to the FTP server at the same time? 

2. Can the original PC access the FTP file normally when other devices failed to connect to the same ftp in the same network? 

3. After this issue happened, try to log into the web UI and try to click the "bulb" icon (do not click scan) and verify whether it works.

Thanks a lot. Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-02-17 09:17:07

@Kevin_Z 

1. I'm testing with 1device connected to ftp, because of that error. If second connect usb stop responding.

2. If usb failed no any device can connect.

3. I tried that bulb it allways show that everything is good.

By the way i can't downgrade firmware???? It just stopped on 0% and nothing . I can use router as normal ????

Options
2020-02-17 09:40:18
Updates: router reset settings, then firmware downgrade works!! Now will test usb , will come back maybe after week.
Options
2020-02-17 10:11:11

@AndriusVs 

Thanks for your reply. You can take more time to test whether it works after the downgrade. 

Any updates, please let us know. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-02-17 15:19:21

@Kevin_Z 

problems with usb still persist, its interesting ftp seems working but can't connect, this is what my File Explorer gave me

Options
2020-02-18 08:24:29

@AndriusVs 

Thanks for your valued reply. Cause this issue is a little weird, we would like to follow up on your case via email and do further analysis to locate it and figure it out.

If you are willing to do the troubleshooting, please keep an eye on your inbox and get in touch with our engineer.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1276

Replies: 6

Related Articles