Archer C9 v1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C9 v1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C9 v1
Archer C9 v1
2020-02-17 05:54:21
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Good day

I have a big problem with

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-c9/v1

Archer C9 v1

when I create the secondary connection -  VPN to my office connection speed was down from the 90mbit to 4.5mbit, strange I do all correct, but nothing helped even I reset all settings and update and downgrade firmware, speed is slow by VPN connection, I also test my connection with another device Tp-Link 841HP with this modem everything was ok and connection that I have 90mbit it's same. So what's the problem ?

can you help me to find the solution for this important issue?

thank you !

Support team:

Good day,

Actually I already switch off:

like QoS or Bandwidth control? Or firewall
but same problem, and I also have a new version of C9 and VR600 but there is no PPTP VPN included inside of system. Why in new version of firmwares doesn’t have any PPTP connection.

Me:

And how I can solve this problem with PPTP VPN connection in C9(v1)?

About my Network I have a LAN(WAN) ISP connection, so that’s it no any devices between that, I have also Tp-Link 841HP there is ok everything is working perfect !

And also, as I know in new model of C9 there is no VPN PPTP connection it's sad

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C9 v1
2020-02-18 09:36:23

@Dexterium 

Thanks for your information.

To locate this issue and figure it out, we would like to follow up your case via email. 

If it is okay for you to do further troubleshooting, please check your inbox and get in touch with our engineer.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 681

Replies: 1

Related Articles