DECO issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DECO issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DECO issues
DECO issues
2020-02-19 21:46:00
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.4.2

Since i have installed my deco system, wired connection main unit as router, my internet has no stability, my PS4 has slow connection and the conection drops all the time. Sometimes to watch a youtube video is so slow. I had before Apple system with no problem. My carrier still the same, my router is ona bridge mode exactly as was before with apple system. Any advices????

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:DECO issues
2020-02-20 01:37:35

@fmajzels 

Hello, we are sorry for the trouble caused; we will do further analysis and try to fix it. 

1. What is the current network diagram? What is the operation mode of the Deco M5? 

2. What is the led status of the Deco M5 when you lost connection? With computer connected to the main Deco by wired cable, can you access internet? 

3. Try to simplify the network, in other word, connect the main Deco to the modem only with other Deco units powered off and take some time to test the stability. 

4. What is the bandwidth you paid for your ISP? And what about the actual speed you can get from the Deco? 

5. Try to do a speed test on the Deco app and show us the results. 

Thanks a lot. 

Options
Re:DECO issues
2020-02-20 02:47:03

@Kevin_Z 

1. Modem bridge mode- Deco ( router) - switch-  2 cables to Deco slave 1 and Deco slave 2 each slave has a switch or hub to devices

2. Alaways green. yes I can

3.The same, I've already did this, inclusive connect second Deco to main switch and the deco diagram says its on wireless connection and not ethernet

4.On my phone near the top - 50 Mbps download ( contract))and 30 Mbps ( contract) upload but on my Ps4 connected to the main switch onlu 1Mbps upload and 20 Mbps download, and the Deco app says the ps4 is connected to the slave on other room, 

5. Try to do a speed test on the Deco app and show us the results. 

Obs: This desktop its not connected to main deco, but say so.....

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 783

Replies: 2

Related Articles