Wifi connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wifi connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wifi connection
Wifi connection
2020-02-22 13:23:17
Model: Archer C58  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Well I've been using this router for quite some time now. And it's been working always perfect. But al of a sudden last week it's not working proper anymore. All my wireless devices are not working anymore. They keep saying connecting or It keeps stuck on loading for ever. Om the other side. My PS4 (Wich is connected through a cable ) is having not any issues. Is there a solution for this problem ?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi connection
2020-02-24 02:42:19

@Turbofietsnick

Have you ever tried to forget the network and reconnect it to the TP-Link wifi? 

You can change the wireless settings of main router to give it a go; including wireless channel, channel width and wifi name/password. 

Besides, please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

And when did you buy this Archer C58? 

Thanks a lot. 

Options
Re:Wifi connection
2020-02-24 09:48:01

@Kevin_Z 

yes I've tried forget and entering the password several times but it's not making any difference. Hmm where can i check if it's up to date? I'm not sure when I bought  the tp-link but I guess at least 3 years. I already thank u for helping cause it's really helping me .

kind regards !

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 2

Related Articles