M9 doesn't show the connected device as M5 does

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-24 03:42:12
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 build 20190821 Rel. 54023

I just upgrade my several M5 units to M9+. M9+ is the the main station as the manual suggests. However, when I use M5, the connected wireless or wired devices are shown in the station they connected to. But, in M9+, the App shows only M9+ is working, but, there is no connected device. The other M5 station still can show the connected end devices. What's wrong?

Options
2 Reply
Re:M9 doesn't show the connected device as M5 does
2020-02-26 07:38:29

@jusweny 

Hello, the Deco M9 plus V2 does not support this feature yet; while do not worry about that; the new features will be added with firmware upgrading. 

You can keep an eye on the Deco app or official website for updates. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:M9 doesn't show the connected device as M5 does
2020-02-26 08:10:11

@Kevin_Z 

Good to know that. I am watching you, engineering guys~

Options