Please how can i control my archer c7 router from a distance in case i travelled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Please how can i control my archer c7 router from a distance in case i travelled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-26 08:58:40
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please how can I access my archer c7 router in case I travel and I want to change the password and how can I access my archer c7 router if am not connected to it, in case I want to change d password 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Please how can i control my archer c7 router from a distance in case i travelled
2020-02-28 09:11:06

@victor1819 

What is the hardware version of your Archer C7.

You can verify whether your C7 supports the TP-Link cloud feature. if so, you can bind your cloud account to the Archer C7 and use the Tether app to access it remotely.

Otherwise, you can enable remote management on the web UI of Archer C7 and then access it from outside with its WAN IP and port number.,

Note: Please ensure that the WAN IP is the public IP address, not private one. 

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 766

Replies: 1