Logging Deco traffic

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Logging Deco traffic

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Logging Deco traffic
Logging Deco traffic
2020-02-27 12:59:12
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Who knows if it is possible to read the logging of the Deco M9 into a security information and event management (SIEM)?

Next to that is it possible to log all visited websites? The M9 Deco has a top X for the users, so it has to log all this anywhere on the system. Knows anyone where?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Logging Deco traffic
2020-02-28 03:54:20

@Sjef 

For the first one, I'm afraid that it cannot satisfy your needs. 

As for the second one, we can see the visited website in the APP insight only. You can refer to the instruction below to get more information. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1598/ 

May it help. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-02-28 14:00:20

@Sjef  thanks for replying. I know how to find this report in de APP, but it is not what I want. I need to get all the insights in the traffic, is that possitble? The Deco sees all traffic, I just want to look in to that.

Options
2020-03-02 01:42:35

@Sjef 

Sorry to tell that there is no option to see all the insights in the traffic, we would note that and will forward it to our product engineers. 

They will keep an eye on simiar feedback and evaluate the feasibility. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-09-21 12:52:58

hi, i need to access the outgoing traffic log as well. My ISP suspended my internet service due to detection of port scanning activities from my IP.  I promised to fix this issue so they could restore my service.  I need a way to tell which device in my network is doing this.   Or is there anyway to tell or find out activities from each client device? 

Options
2021-07-23 07:09:09

@acwt2002. I also need to be able to access logs, sites visited and network downtime.  We have had unreliable wifi for months which seems to be fixed since installing the m9 mesh, it would be good to qualify it though.

We also have an idiot gambler and we want to see which sites he is using ........

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 6347

Replies: 5

Related Articles