Please help!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Please help!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Please help!
Please help!
2020-02-27 16:54:11
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello! I need some help. I purchased a Archer C20 router for the purpose of creating a network for a photo booth connecting 2 ipads and a airprint printer (no internet). Both of my ipads is capable of connecting to a cell network. I was wondering if there was any way my ipads and printer can be connected to the network and have one of the ipads simultaneously connect ot the cell network so I can email guests the photo from the photobooth when the network is running. 

Any help on this is truly appreciated!!

Todd

Options
1 Reply
Re:Please help!
2020-02-28 03:19:45

@Toddk 

Hi Todd, I'm not quite sure that I got your point. Do you want to connect the two ipads and printer to the Archer C20's wifi and connect one of the ipads to the cellular network at the same time? 

You can enable the cellular data on your ipad and connect it to the TP-Link wifi at once, but as my knowledge, it will ask you whether you will keep using this wifi cause there is no internet or try to use cellular data. if you choose the former one, there will be no internet access, vice versa, you cannot access the devices behind Archer C20. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 1

Related Articles