TP-WA850RE Keep's disconnecting, weird because its only just started happening recently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-WA850RE Keep's disconnecting, weird because its only just started happening recently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-03 02:23:25 - last edited 2020-03-03 02:29:40
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20191206 Rel. 56929

It keeps disconnecting, and its very frustrating when im in the middle of things, it reconnects after weirdly however anything i was doing on the internet was lost, i cant seem to fix it as it constantly happens can anyone help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-WA850RE Keep's disconnecting, weird because its only just started happening recently
2020-03-04 05:48:57

@GibboGames 

Please provide the information below so that we can do more troubleshooting.

a. What's the light status of the 860RE and main router when the extender stops working?

b. How often it drops the connection, and can you see the extender's wifi at that time?

c. Please connect your computer to the 850RE directly when the connections drop out. And please click here to check the IP address, default gateway and DNS server as the below instruction.
Note: Please show me the screenshot of the status-details page.

d. At that time, please connect your computer to the main router directly to verify whether you can access internet and please test the IP, default gateway and DNS too.
Note: Please show me the screenshot of the status-details page.

e. How far away between the extender and main router And what's the wifi signal strength? Try to move it closer to the main router or change the wireless settings of the main router, like wireless channel and channel width. 

Thanks in advance, and have a good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 371

Replies: 1