VPN on Archer A7 router - how to or tutorial

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-04 22:55:56
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: ?

Can someone direct me to where I can find instructions on configuring my ExpressVPN to this TP-Link router? I have ExpressVPN's youtube for this Archer A7 router, however it apparently uses a different version - shows Advanced selections on the router, which is not available when I go into the router settings. I can find no information on the TP-Link site on how to configure for a VPN.

Options
3 Reply
Re:VPN on Archer A7 router - how to or tutorial
2020-03-05 05:57:15

@DaleR 

Hello, for the third party VPN, I'm afraid that there is not much we can do cause we are not familiar with it. You can contact the tech support of express VPN to get some help. 

Options
2020-03-06 13:14:33

DaleR wrote

Can someone direct me to where I can find instructions on configuring my ExpressVPN to this TP-Link router? I have ExpressVPN's youtube for this Archer A7 router, however it apparently uses a different version - shows Advanced selections on the router, which is not available when I go into the router settings. I can find no information on the TP-Link site on how to configure for a VPN.

@DaleR 

Options
2020-03-06 13:15:54
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2378

Replies: 3