Archer 1350 Archer C60 | Wireless 2.4ghz constantly dropping to extremely slow

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-05 02:57:31

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

My archer 1350/archer c60 is constantly dropping internet to unbearably low speeds. I have tried to change the channels to solve this issue, but to no avail. I also have a direct connect to my PC which does not have any issue - any idea why the wireless is dropping to near 0?

I can provide any diagnostics, just please let me know what info you need. Thank you.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer 1350 Archer C60 | Wireless 2.4ghz constantly dropping to extremely slow
2020-03-05 05:54:18

@tui 

What is the current hardware and firmware version of the Archer C60? 

Who is your ISP and what is the bandwidth you paid? 

With a computer connected to Archer C60, please check the wired speed and wireless speed respectively. And please show us the results. 

What kind of troubleshooting you have done so far? 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Archer 1350 Archer C60 | Wireless 2.4ghz constantly dropping to extremely slow
2020-03-08 19:16:20

@Kevin_Z 

I've got a similar issue - please help, I've tried rebooting, resetting to factory, setting DNS server, used google public IP: 8.8.8.8 several times.

Hardware and framework are up-to-date.

There is absolutely no issue while connecting PC through LAN using cable.

The Tether app also doesn't recognise the device although it's connected to the router.

Feeling frustrated!

Tried everything possible!! 

Kindly help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 929

Replies: 2

Related Articles