Archer C9 v2 cannot go to settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-08 08:41:04
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have tried to log in to my TP Link by accessing 192.168.0.1 but very strange that it shows a screen with my previous local provider (this was Singapore's Starhub).  I am currently in Japan, took my Archer C9 with me to use it here.  So now I'm in Japan, trying to set up my TP Link but I get this weird Starhub screen which does not allow me to go into the step where I set up username/Ids for my new provider.  

SO, am trying to factory reset.  Pressed the reset button for 10-30 secs then all lights are off, wait... etc...  Starhub again!  Why this thing does not factory reset?  I tried to update my firmware, but this Starhub screen does not have any section to update firmwares or anything...

Anybody had similar experiences...?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C9 v2 cannot go to settings
2020-03-09 03:33:24

@twizm1205 

Hi, please ensure that you have connected your device to the Archer C9. You can access the web UI with IP address of domain name, which is 192.168.0.1/tplinkwifi.net by default. 

You can unplug other devices and connect your computer to the C9 only to give it a go.

Besides, you can hard reset the Archer C9. 

May it work. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 628

Replies: 1