Middle LED on adapters keeps on going out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-08 12:08:22 - last edited 2021-02-03 12:48:05
Model: TL-PA8010 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The middle light keeps going out and I have paired my two adapters four times this morning and after they have paired I have put them back in the place they need to be and all three lights stay on for about ten minutes and then the middle one goes out can someone advise please.I pair them by doing the following.Plug them in next to each other then press the pair button on the first adapter wait for 120 seconds then press the pair button on the other adapter and then put them back where they should be.Does that sound correct.Do I have to press the pair button on thr third adapter which is connected to the router..How do I know what the Hardware and firmware versions are

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Middle LED on adapters keeps on going out-Solution
2020-03-09 08:22:02 - last edited 2021-02-03 12:48:05

@laserbeam 

Hello, below is the instruction to pair the powerline adapters. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/258/

You press the pair button of main adapter for 1s, with power led flashing, then you can press the pair button of the slave adapter for 1s, the power led should flash as well. You can wait 1-2 minutes to make them pair themselves.

If you have more than 2 adapters, you need repeat the steps above to pair the third unit. 

You can change another socket to plug the adapter and verify whether it is gone again. 

May it help. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Middle LED on adapters keeps on going out-Solution
2020-03-09 08:22:02 - last edited 2021-02-03 12:48:05

@laserbeam 

Hello, below is the instruction to pair the powerline adapters. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/258/

You press the pair button of main adapter for 1s, with power led flashing, then you can press the pair button of the slave adapter for 1s, the power led should flash as well. You can wait 1-2 minutes to make them pair themselves.

If you have more than 2 adapters, you need repeat the steps above to pair the third unit. 

You can change another socket to plug the adapter and verify whether it is gone again. 

May it help. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 729

Replies: 1