Cant Find NAS after Deco5 Install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-09 00:57:02 - last edited 2020-03-09 01:15:18
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.14

Installed Deco M5, but cant find it on the network. I have it connected through a switch and the switch connected to the 2nd LAN port.

I read somewhere that the LAN needed to be updated on the APP to 192.168.0.1 ... I did that as it wasnt that, but it still wont connect

Either way though .... I cant find my NAS on the network ... thoughts?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cant Find NAS after Deco5 Install
2020-03-09 02:10:00

@Copenhagen 

Has NAS obtained a valid IP address and gateway? Try to ping it from a local device which connects to the Deco M5. 

Try to connect the NAS to the LAN port of Deco M5 directly and verify whether it can be found. If it is still the same, please show us a screenshot of the ping results. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Cant Find NAS after Deco5 Install
2020-03-10 00:12:04

Not sure why, but had to reset the NAS and it picked up a few mins later after the restart. 

On an interesting note, support said the mesh deco5 do not support NAS when I asked them for help ... sooooo maybe someone should send them a note. :) 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 875

Replies: 2

Related Articles