I bought the new Deco X60 3-unit pack, configured the main unit and both slave units easily. I noticed there was a firmware upgrade available on TP-Link's website for all three units, and began the upgrade. After that, one slave unit stopped working. It won't connect and the reset button does not reset anything anymore. I tried to wire it to the main unit but nothing happens. Extremely disappointed with this issue. I am clueless on what to do now... Looks like I lost a brand new and expensive unit before even start using it.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
New Deco X60 won't work out of the box after latest firmware upgrade
Hardware Version: V1