Are there different models of Deco M9 Plus?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-12 13:48:25 - last edited 2020-05-01 09:36:44
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I noticed some online retailers are selling a single Deco M9 Plus but highlight usage as a add-on or expansion unit. My understanding is that the all Deco M9 Plus can either work standalone or with multiple units. Thus, I just want to clarify this as I do not see Deco M9 Plus (1-pack) in other country websites of tp-link.com

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Are there different models of Deco M9 Plus?-Solution
2020-03-13 01:24:45 - last edited 2020-05-01 09:36:44

@RoyT 

The model number is the same, with no different models of Deco M9 plus. But sales planning varies due to different countries/districts. Most are 3 packs. 

In other words, they are both Deco M9 plus, the same product, but the numbers sold out is different. And I tried to check the overview page, I did not find the Deco M9 plus 1 pack highlighted usage as an add-on or expansion unit. Instead, it mentions that "A Deco M9 Plus delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 230 square metres. If that’s not enough, simply add more Deco units to the network anytime to increase coverage".

https://www.tp-link.com/au/home-networking/deco/deco-m9-plus(1-pack)/ 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Are there different models of Deco M9 Plus?-Solution
2020-03-13 01:24:45 - last edited 2020-05-01 09:36:44

@RoyT 

The model number is the same, with no different models of Deco M9 plus. But sales planning varies due to different countries/districts. Most are 3 packs. 

In other words, they are both Deco M9 plus, the same product, but the numbers sold out is different. And I tried to check the overview page, I did not find the Deco M9 plus 1 pack highlighted usage as an add-on or expansion unit. Instead, it mentions that "A Deco M9 Plus delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 230 square metres. If that’s not enough, simply add more Deco units to the network anytime to increase coverage".

https://www.tp-link.com/au/home-networking/deco/deco-m9-plus(1-pack)/ 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1019

Replies: 1

Related Articles