Archer C6 Wont connect to VPN service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-14 16:07:49
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20200110 rel.60119(4555)

Hello, 

I have Archer C6 as Router, and im using macOS Catalina and im trying to access my VPN Service i've contacted the support guys they said to test out if ports UDP Ports 1400 and 500 open, i did using nc commnad, my problem is i can access the servie from any network but not my home network even on my mobile Hotspot!!

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C6 Wont connect to VPN service
2020-03-16 06:11:53

@MalekB 

What is the current network diagram? What kind of VPN connection you have set up? Have you ever tried to disable firewall on your devices? And if the mobile hotspot failed to connect to the VPN service either, it is suggested to check the settings at VPN service's end as well. 

Options
Re:Archer C6 Wont connect to VPN service
2020-03-16 12:44:41

@Kevin_Z current network as Router, bitdefender vpn service, i tried to disable it same same, it works fine on the mobile hotspot and any other networks, i have contacted the support of the vpn services they did all the diagnosts required in the end they said it might be a UDP port problem 500 UDP & 4500 UDP.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1129

Replies: 2