Deco Network Expansion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco Network Expansion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco Network Expansion
Deco Network Expansion
2020-03-18 06:47:22
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20190823 Rel. 43466

Hi,

I rebooted my E4 Deco Router as I have a new ISP. The issue is that I cannot connect the other 2 E4 devices to the new network and a red light is flashing. How do I reset the other devices so I can add them to the new network. There is no reset button on these devices. 

Please help

Kind Regards,

Muno

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco Network Expansion
2020-03-19 01:40:04

@Muno 

Hi Muno, there is a reset button/hole on the bottom of the actual device, you can hold it for 1s with the Deco powered on and then re-add them. 

Besides, considering you have changed a new ISP, have you ever tried to reconfigure the main Deco which connects to the ISP modem directly? If not, it is suggested to reset all of them and configure them. 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 1

Related Articles