Archer D9 - freezing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer D9 - freezing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer D9 - freezing
Archer D9 - freezing
2020-03-20 08:03:59
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 0.9.1.0.1

Hello to ll, i have a router Archer D9, all work well, but every day if i don't use the router(don't have traffic) , the router is a turn on, when  i come bach i see the router in a freezing state. I have upgrade the firmware and don't have parental control system can you help me?

best regards.

Antonio

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer D9 - freezing
2020-03-23 06:29:28

@AntonioLinux 

Hi Antonio,

How do you know the router is in a freezing state? What's the light status on it? Can you see the wireless signal from it? Can you connect to it? 

Can you log in to the router's management page when the issue happens? How often the issue happens? How do you fix it? 

What's the hardware version and firmware version of the D9? How long have you used it and when did the issue happen? Does it work fine before?

Options
2020-03-23 11:54:18

@Stella.Q 

Hi Stella, i have this situation: i turn on the router is everything works fine, i can connect to wifi and  with  lan ethernet, if i close the wifi connection on my smathphone/tablet/PC the next time i can't connect to the WiFi (i see the wifi but i can't link it), i can reuse the wifi only  turn off the router and later 15 second turn on it on i can connect to wifi.
I have this problem from 2 monts, i upgrade the firmware to 0.9.1.1 and hardware 1.1

best regards

Antonio

Options
2020-03-26 08:58:07

@AntonioLinux 

Hi Antonio,

When you can't connect to the wifi, can you see any error message? All of your devices are not able to reconnect to the wifi?  If you connect to the wifi all the time, does it work fine?

When did you buy the router? You can try to factory reset the router by press the reset button for 10 seconds, then reinstall it.

BTW, does the light normal when you can't connect wifi?

Options
2020-04-08 13:47:36

@Stella.Q 

Hi Stella.Q

I don't have error, all devices can't connect to the router.

if I turn it off and on again all work well for every time and every device, if i go out and i come back i can't to connect.

the light is normal

best  regards.

Antonio

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 711

Replies: 4

Related Articles