TP-Link Archer C9 OpenVPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-22 13:37:43
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Hi i would like to ask what is the max connection of OpenVPN client can connect to the Server?
so far as i know after 10 client connected others wont be able to connect .

and how to increase the maximum client ?

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C9 OpenVPN
2020-03-23 08:23:57

@amilxtech 

Hello, up to 10 clients can connect to the OPVN server, and I'm afraid that there is no other option to increase the maximum clients. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router kurulumu
2020-03-23 14:38:02

@amilxtech  merhaba VR600 AC1600 MODEL MODEM VAR  BUNDAN İNTERNETİ WİFİ ÜZERİNDEN ALIP AC 1200 C 50 ÜZERİNDEN  KABLOSUZ DAĞITMAK İSTİYORUM BİR TÜRLÜ KURAMADIM YANDIMCI OLURMUSUNUZ

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1068

Replies: 2

Related Articles